Books and Publications
IPmetrics' professionals regularly participate in publications addressing general and specific Intellectual Property topics. Examples of these efforts are the following:
- Chapter “Valuation, Monetization, and Disposition in Bankruptcy” in: Corporate Intellectual Property Ownership and Management in the 21st Century, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. 2011.
- Chapter 15 “Copyrights” in Wiley Guide to Fair Value Under IFRS, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., May, 2010.
The Intangible Assets Handbook – Maximizing Value from Intangible Assets (Co-editor) American Bar Association, March 2007.
- Chapter 9 “Recent developments in Patent Valuation” in: Practicing Law Institute, Patent Law Institute 2007: the Impact of Recent Developments on Your Practice, Course Handbook, March, 2007.
- Chapter 19 "Valuing for Charitable Donation" in: Intellectual Property Valuation Primer, American Bar Association, July 2004.
- Chapter 23 "Intellectual Property Valuation" in: Drafting License Agreements, Aspen Law & Business, September 2002.
© 2000-2017 IPmetrics LLC. All Rights Reserved.